- Responsible for the management of the Centre.
- Ensure investment growth and maximum income of Centre through effective Centre management and asset control.
- Develops related budgets, oversees leasing contracts, procures services, handles third party service contracts, and directs maintenance procedures.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Develops and implements departmental policies and procedures and ensures that all operations are in accordance with established health and safety regulations.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality at the least possible cost.
- Keeps Senior Management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Trains, directs, and appraises assigned personnel.