The main purpose of this position is to handle the successful management and delivery of tenant installations, refurbishments and projects.
- Development and reporting of tenant installation/common area upgrades and project management information to identify trends and opportunities to enhance the property managements performance and client experience
- Research, develop and implement systems, procedures and structures that would enhance the functioning and productivity of the TI department and ensure policies and procedures are implemented consistently;
- To manage the planning, budgeting, and estimating process for tenant installations, refurbishments and small works projects
- Understand the parameters and requirements of the Stakeholders both internal and external
- Keep abreast of market trends to ensure optimum decision-making
- Evaluate and adjudicate national and all other RFPs within the Company’s parameters and procurement policies
- Implement and assist with project management design principles to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budgets
- To assist in the project co-ordination of major tenant installations and project developments.
- To implement value management principals in projects
- Ensure that role-players approve projects
- Project co-ordination and management of projects, contractors and professional teams for internal units / portfolios
- To ensure timeous response and follow-ups to complaints received from tenants with regards to tenant installations.
- To monitor the quality of services rendered by suppliers and to ensure that deliverables from service providers are met.
- Verify that tenant installation and projects comply with all statutory and building regulations.
- Generate professional fees.
- Maintain good PR and communication with tenants, professional teams, contractors, space planners, property, portfolio and fund managers
- Implement “Green Building” principles
- Co-ordination of rotational works to service providers in conjunction with procurement division Identify and implement reciprocal business opportunities with our clients in conjunction with procurement
- Identify and implement vertical integration procurement opportunities with our clients in conjunction with procurement
- Introduce best practice standards for facilities
- Implement the staff retention strategies and succession planning.
- Assist with the implementation of the approved learning and development programme.
- 10 years with proven track record of managing successful teams. The individual must have a very strong leadership ability who can be a team player as the leader of the team.
- Appropriate tertiary education and 10 years Project Management / Development Management experience.
- Auto CAD / Project Management / Space planning experience
- Architectural / QS background
- Interior design will be an advantage