The main purpose of this position is to ensure that the house-keeping or general maintenance of the retail centre and other handyman duties are undertaken with respect to the Company’s planned maintenance and emergency work programme.
- Ensure that compliance is maintained within required building and statutory regulations and standards;
- Maintenance of efficient responses/feedback to complaints/queries received from tenants;
- Carry out general maintenance or housekeeping duties as directed by work instructions;
- All administration/correspondence and follow up functions related to the position.
- Plumbing maintenance experience is highly preferred
- Basic literacy skills (read and write English);
- Matric plus minimum 3 years’ relevant experience OR must have a Handyman Course Certificate plus minimum 1-year experience;
- A relevant trade qualification will be advantageous.